Interested in making your own Cory Christopher spring egg place cards? We have created a step by step DIY tutorial for you to make at home! Or if you don’t have time but would still like to have these adorable eggs on your table, we would be happy to make them for you!
Supplies you will need:
- Wood round disc (2 inches long)
- Glue gun
- 1 Egg
- Reindeer moss
- Table spoon of water
- 2 pussy willow branches
- Fresh florals and/or a succulent
Step by step:
- Carefully crack the top of your egg with a spoon to drain the yolk and egg whites and clean out the centre.
- Take your wood round disc and place a blob of glue in the middle.
- Place your egg on top of the glue. *Hold in place until dry (about 15 seconds).
- Add a few blobs of glue around the top of the remaining wood piece. Then add your moss to the outside of the disc (covering any remainder of wood).
- Pour a tablespoon of water into the egg.
- Fill centre with remaining moss
- Add 2 pieces of pussy willow branches to your place card as well as 2 flowers or succulent to brighten with colour.
- And TA-DA! You have created the perfect Easter egg place card for your table!
CC Design Team
Photography | Katie Samycia