Did you happen to catch the team and I, on Global Edmonton this morning with Lorraine Mansbridge? If not, no worries we have a full update of our exciting morning for all of our inspiring readers at home! Along with our friends Barb, from Barb’s Kitchen and Jacqueline Jacek, from JACEK Chocolate Couture, the Cory Christopher Design Studio was transformed into a Spring Sanctuary!
Want to add a few spring touches to your house? Here’s Cory Christopher’s tips!
1. Books aren’t just meant for a bookcase, they can provide a visual anchor for your vignette! Utilize a collection of books that have complimentary spines and coordinating colours.
2. Bring the outdoors in! While pruning the apple branches this winter, I stumbled across a robins nest. It now has a new home on a gold plate. I soften it’s appearance by adding touches of green reindeer moss to the nest.
3. Framed prints can turn an everyday frame into a magical visual moment! I utilized an original watercolour from the talented Sagebrush & Sparrow.
4. Add fresh florals to your favourite container to incorporate hints of spring!
5. It’s pussy willow season and nothing says “hello easter” like a vase filled with budding stems. Not only are they quintessential to spring, they add height to any vignette!
Hopefully you are feeling inspired to add a touch of spring to your home that all your guests, including the Easter Bunny, will enjoy!
CC Design Team
Photography | Katie Samycia