Newsletter frequency may vary, our current schedule is 1-2 per month. Content may include seasonal/general interest subjects as well as promotions for our products and services. We will never share your information and you may unsubscribe at any time.
In addition to enhanced workplace sanitation practices, we will be continuing to enforce social distancing protocols, to protect our guests, staff and loved ones who remain at high risk.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate these changing circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch by email at email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion active_section=”0″ collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Curbside Pickup at Cory Christopher” tab_id=”ccs-curbside”][vc_column_text]Curbside pickup from our downtown studio is available for online/advance orders only.
Address: 10525 – 111 Street, Edmonton, AB T5H 3E8
Pickup Hours: Friday – 11 am to 2 pm.
Pickup days may vary for certain items and will be clearly stated in the product description if applicable. If you require pickup at a different time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate.
The following instructions will be posted at the door:
1. Upon arrival, please stay in your vehicle and call or text your name to (780) 996-6484
2. Your order will be brought out and placed beside the door.
3. Please remain inside your vehicle until our staff member is back in the store.
4. Collect your items and enjoy!
Our current setup does not allow us to place packages directly in your vehicle. If you anticipate needing assistance with loading items, please contact us in advance.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Curbside Pickup at Birchwood Meadows” tab_id=”bwm-curbside”][vc_column_text]Curbside pickup from Birchwood Meadows is available for online/advance orders only.
Address: 56032 Rge Rd 245, Sturgeon County, AB T8R 0M1
Pickup Hours: Currently by Appointment
Pre-arranged pickup will also be available for most items from the Cory Christopher Studio in Edmonton on Fridays from 11am-2pm. If you require alternate arrangements, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
For Curbside Pickup from Birchwood Meadows:
1. Upon arrival, please STOP at the driveway turn off by the road.
2. Remain in your vehicle and call (780) 913-1431
3. A Birchwood team member will provide you with instructions on how to proceed to the pickup area.
4. You will be asked to park in a designated stall and wait in your vehicle.
5. Please wait until your items have been placed in the pickup area and our team member has left, before collecting your items.
6. Your items will be clearly labelled or on a tray with your name. Please only take items you are certain are yours.
7. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone (780) 913-1431
Our current setup does not allow us to place items directly in your vehicle. If you anticipate needing assistance with loading your purchase, please contact us in advance.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Book Your Visit to Birchwood Meadows” tab_id=”bwm-book”][vc_column_text]Starting July 9th, Birchwood Meadows will welcome guests to visit the flower garden by appointment only. The number of visitors will be limited to reflect current government guidelines, allow for social distancing, and enable our staff to engage with everyone in a safe manner.
The U-Pick flower garden is expected to open in late July, follow @birchwoodmeadows on social media for updates.
Book Your Visit Here: Eventbrite
Please reserve a ticket for each member of your group. Visitors without a reservation may be turned away if we have reached our capacity.
Private Groups: For groups of 6-12, we recommend a private booking. For availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for All Guests:
1. If you suspect you may have been exposed to Covid-19, or are experiencing any symptoms of illness, we ask that you please stay home and cancel your visit. Birchwood Meadows reserves the right to turn away visitors exhibiting symptoms associated with Covid-19.
2. Social distancing between groups as well as members of our team must be maintained at all times, regardless of current government guidelines. We appreciate your cooperation, as some members of our team have loved ones who are considered high risk.
3. Masks are strongly encouraged – We kindly request all visitors to consider wearing a mask during your visit. We understand this may not be possible for all individuals, and simply ask that you make the best decision you can.
4. Be advised: washroom facilities on site are limited. Washrooms will be cleaned regularly and sanitizing wipes will be available.
5. All visitors must also follow Birchwood Meadows Farm Rules (listed below).[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Birchwood Meadows – Farm Rules” tab_id=”bwm-rules”][vc_column_text]Birchwood Meadows is a working farm, so extra care and attention must be paid while enjoying the gardens.
In addition to our Covid-19 guidelines (see above: Book Your Visit) the following rules apply to all visitors:
1. Pay attention to all signs, and do not explore without permission.
2. Respect Social Distancing and be courteous to those around you.
3. Watch where you step! The ground is uneven and sometimes muddy.
4. Always keep an eye on your little ones. NO: Running, shouting, tree climbing, rock throwing, branch sword fighting or other crazy shenanigans.
5. Please DO NOT pick or cut flowers outside the designated u-pick raised beds.
6. Only service animals are allowed.
7. Littering, smoking or vaping are not permitted anywhere on the property.
8. If you are curious or unsure about anything, please ask.
Enjoy the flowers and thank you for visiting![/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]